Sound of Blood Sound of Blood

Whoa

Everything was perfect, i give you a ten out of ten, but you could have made the background more realistic and slightly less cartoon-ish. The characters were perfect. The voice-acting was perfect. The jokes were hilarious. The animation was fluid.

Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

My thoughts

Good humor, interesting concept, good artwork. It sounded a bit scratchy though and i think it could have been more fluid. Nevertheless, your efforts are evident, I would like to see your improvements in the future.

Chronicles of a Demon Ep1 Chronicles of a Demon Ep1

WOOT

AWESOEM!!!

The Breach The Breach

..................................................

Speechless and open-mouthed after I finished it. Still have my mouth open.

-RG- Beams of Hope -RG- Beams of Hope

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

this calmed me down even though im having a very, very, very, very, very, very, tight schedule. Thanks a lot for the stress reliever. It was a beautiful composition.

Raven-Guard responds:

And thank YOU for the review :D.

Glad you enjoyed it, good luck with your current schedule.
Supersteph54

Azusa Nakano Azusa Nakano

Good sketching

A piece with potential, if i day so myself

Afraid to shoot females Afraid to shoot females

o_o

well, im wide-eyed, my guts are churning and my head is getting mentally disturbed to the point of remorse and insanity. Thanks. Good artist although this is a bit away from the genre I'm used to. Still, it's good. Oh and don't get me wrong, the nine is just due to the fact it makes me a bit queasy (which is probably the point, gore is supposed to make you sick, right) and the fact it could use some polishing. Aside from that, well it's all good