Sound of Blood Sound of Blood

Whoa

Everything was perfect, i give you a ten out of ten, but you could have made the background more realistic and slightly less cartoon-ish. The characters were perfect. The voice-acting was perfect. The jokes were hilarious. The animation was fluid.

Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

My thoughts

Good humor, interesting concept, good artwork. It sounded a bit scratchy though and i think it could have been more fluid. Nevertheless, your efforts are evident, I would like to see your improvements in the future.

Chronicles of a Demon Ep1 Chronicles of a Demon Ep1

WOOT

AWESOEM!!!

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

uh...

Well, everyything was great, although i do feel bad that my mind can't grasp what the complete message is.

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

LOL

LMAO

Chuck vs Alfa Chuck vs Alfa

LOL

awesome animation, very awesome sound effects, good choice of music, and best of all, an EPIC ending

Whereabouts -Unknown- Whereabouts -Unknown-

cool

nice song, good animation, good that it's never standing still, like the others said, interesting transition, could have been better, very nice ending

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Very good work.

It was beautiful. The only thing was that the Germans wasted bombs on that beautiful field, unless they actually did in history then I would just say the film was beautiful. By the way, I understand that you made it English because that's what we commonly use, I suggest you did the same thing the director of Valkyrie did, make him speak Deutsch and make it fade into English.

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

EPIC

The best episode yet.

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

dude...

creepy, dark and bloody. In summary, my kind of flash video. Excellent art and rhyme. My this haunt me.

CatFat responds: